Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 1 ~~> Red Nails

Heyyyy Ladies

Well today is the 1st day of my month long journey... My bestie and I decided to do this challenge together. I hope you all enjoy my blog as much as I'm going to enjoy writing it...

Now.... "Let's get ready to ruuuuummmmmble".

For today's color I used Sally Hansan Maximum Growth base coat, 2 coats of Wet n' Wild , I Red a Good Book, also on my accent nail I used Wet n Wild, No Place Like Home from the Fergie collection. I must say I do like the wide width brushes, I got some wide nails. Lol

Happy Monday Ladies.

3 comments:

  1. I have both of these colors and have not worn them yet. The Mani is so cute! I don't see a button to follow your blog. I blog about Polish as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mz LaShanda, You can follow me by email or you can just add me to your blog list if you are on blogger.

    ReplyDelete