Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 25 ~~> Inspired by Fashion

Hello Lacquer-nistas,

Today brings us to day 25, WOW!!
  Inspired by Fashion.
 To me fashion would include my nails.
I try to match my polish to what I wear and so it's a big part of my decision process of what I'm going to wear. I'm sure I'm not the only one that does this. Lol.

I love the China Glaze logo, it's simple yet elegant. I decided to put the logo on just one nail to really make it pop and stand out. Th name of the polish is called Riveting and it lives up to its name.

So tell me do you make fashion decisions based on your polish??

Have a great Friday eve!!!
 
 
 
 
One of my favorite polish brands.
 

2 comments:

  1. haha this is pretty cool! simple but I like it alot^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'm glad u like it. I luv china glaze. Thanks

      Delete