Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 26 ~~> Inspired by Pattern

Hello Everyone

TGIF!! It's been a long week for me. I barely had time to do my nails but I had to make sure that I squeeze that in.

Today's inspiration comes from the chevron pattern. I seen this pattern on some curtains a while back ago. I really like this design.. I used it as a modified French Manicure but with a twist. I made the top black and the bottom a light pearl color, since my hand isn't always so steady I decided to add a little shimmer by separating the two colors with a line of silver glitter polish.

Since I'm in such a rush today. I didn't do a good job of cleaning it up to make it neater but you get the point of my pattern. LOL!!

Have a great weekend and come back tomorrow for some artwork.  GTG!!


 
Chevron Pattern
 
 

2 comments: