Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 12~~> Stripe Nails

Howdy People, today was another rough day, I struggled with these stripes and was still not happy. I ended up doing this stripe many about 6 or 7 times. Not fun after the 5th one!!

The pictures below will show you the mess I made yesterday. First I tried a dark color with gold and black stripes. Didn't work. I used China Glaze; Blurple (which looks blue in the pictures) I also used Kiss Nail Art; Black to stripe some lines on the corner of my nails with LA Colors Art Deco; Gold. I was so unhappy with it so, I took that off and tried something and something else, and something else. By this time I was so frustrated I went to YouTube and found a tutorial on making stripes with a fan brush. It looked so easy on the video. Yeah right if you think I can recreate it!!! For that mani, I used Butter London; Macbeth and used black and white acrylic paint. I thought I followed the instructions to the tee. I guess not because all I ended up with was a HOT MESS!!!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment