Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 6 ~~> Violet Nails

Happy Saturday everyone,

The best part of doing this challenge is that I've tried on different colors that I've never thought of using before and a particular color that I plan never to use again.

Today I'm wearing 2 coats of Color Club Pucci-licious, (yeah really!) This color dried matted but with a top coat it gives it a nice shine. On my accent nail, I used a pink acrylic paint and a nail brush to draw the pink breast cancer ribbon. I added a light layer of LA Colors pink glitter polish.

I want to take a chance to let everyone know that breast cancer is something serious. Please check your tatas every month. If u don't want to do it, have your husbands/boyfriend check them for you.

Please support breast cancer awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment