Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 7 ~~> Black & White Nails

Hello Everyone. Happy Sunday, I hope you all have enjoyed your weekend.

I've changed my polish everyday this week. Wow!! I didn't think I was going to be able to do that but I'm keeping up.

Today is black & white nails. This mani is just a simple diagonal design. I used Butter London; The Black Knight. It glides on your nails just like its name: Butter. It's a semi-thick formula with somewhat of a sheer base, 2 coats is decent but 3 coats makes it look fabulous. It's filled with tiny different color glitters, pink, blue, purple, green, gold and silver. I also used Sally Hansen; Hard to Get (white) and Kiss Nail Art; Silver Glitter to do the line between the two colors.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment