Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 28 ~~> Inspired by a Flag

 
This post is very dear to my heart as my dad is Dominican.
He passed away on September 15, 2011. I miss him terribly and during my entire mani I was thinking about him.

I got this mani done in no time. I got it on the first try. I've never blocked before and I think I nailed it on the 1st try. I know my dad is still with me everywhere I go.
 He lives within me, he lives in my heart.

I love you Papi and miss you more and more everyday. Can't wait for the day that we are reunited.



 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great job!! He continues to inspire you everyday!! I love this tribute to your heritage! R.I.P papi we ALL miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, it's sweet of you to do this (and you did a great job). May your Papi rest in peace.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful design! such a sweet meaning behind it too.
    im your newest follower!
    would love if you checked out my blog sometime!
    <3
    varnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete