Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 15 ~~> Delicate Print Nails

Wow.... I never thought that this would be so hard to do. Today's design is a delicate print. I thought and thought about it for the last few days and I seen so many different ideas of a delicate print, but none of them seemed to be a delicate print to me.

After much thought I decided to go with a feather print. Feathers are delicate right?!? I would of made this design a little bit different than the final result but I was pressed for time. I think this is something that I'm going to continue to work on.

I used China Glaze; Purr-Fect Plum. (I love this color.). For the feather, I used Kiss Nail Art Paint in Black and for the stem I used the Silver one. I hope you all liked my design. Please leave me a comment with any other ideas or suggestions on a delicate print design.

Bye Bye
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment