Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 3 ~~> Yellow Nails

Hello Ladies, Yellow Nails.... What can I say? This challenge is really forcing me to think outside the box here. Yellow is a color that I don't normally wear but it's starting to grow on me.

Thanks to my bestie, today I'm wearing 3 coats of Color Club Yellow, Sorry I don't have a name for it as it came in a pack of 7 and none of them had names on it. Also I'm wearing L.A. Colors Sassy Sparkle on my accent nails.

Now, I wasn't the only one struggling on todays challenge. Check out the picture below of the L.A Color polish.

3 comments:

  1. LOL, smh bad polish, bad bad bad! That CC polish is called "Almost Famous" from the Poptastic Collection. Do u still have the pack cause the names are on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright yellow! I don't wear yellow often, but if I had to it would be this one. I definitely would wear it during the summer on my toes :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a bit bright for the hands but the challenge called for yellow so I gave em yellow. Lol

    ReplyDelete