Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 9 ~~> Rainbow Nails

Hi Ladies. Here we are on day 9 and once again I am not with this rainbow nails so since the rules are, there ain't no rules I decided to do rainbow color flowers on my nails.

I'm wearing Orly, Decoded as my main base color. I have to say I really like the Orly nail polish bottles with the rubber grip and so does my husband I never have to call him to open my bottle when I'm working with Orly. Lol I decided to use this color because the weather is very cloudy in my town today, and I feel just like it looks outside. For the flowers I used China Glaze, Adventure Red-y and the rest of the polishes I used come from the Color Club collection "Poptastic"; Wham! Pow!, Almost Famous, Twiggie, Chelsea Girl, Pucci-lucious, in that order. I just love these nail polish names. What's the weirdest or funniest name nail polish you have in your collection?

4 comments: